Berridge Manufacturing Company
BERRIDGE ARCHITECTURAL METAL ROOF & WALL PANEL SYSTEMS
While many manufacturers offer metal panels, only Berridge can provide your company with all your architectural metal products from one convenient source, with full technical support. Our products and services are tested and proven. We’ve been designing and manufacturing architectural sheet metal products and developing portable roll forming technology for over 48 years!
For Architects, Berridge not only provides a single-source solution for all your metal product needs, but also a wealth of information including Continuing Education Learning Units, CAD Details, BIM Objects, technical bulletins, test reports, specifications, samples, staff engineers and architects, all to help you design your construction projects more efficiently.
For Contractors, the Berridge Total Program is a single-source solution designed to streamline your business and increase profitability.
The Berridge Total Program provides:
- 24GA & 22GA Kynar 500® Hylar 5000® Aluminum coil & flat sheets in over 32 colors & finishes: Berridge owns and operates a continuous coil-coating line for 42” and 48” master coils, ensuring fast turn-arounds and fewer delays. Custom colors are also available. Minimum quantities may apply to 22GA and custom color material orders. All painted material carries a 20-year finish warranty.
- 30+ Factory Products: Berridge manufactures standing seam, Bermuda roof panels, simulated Spanish-Tile, historically-true restoration shingles, metal soffit, fascia, siding & wall panels, custom shapes & flashing, light gauge framing, complete retrofit roofing packages & many more architectural, sheet metal products.
- 11 Portable Roll Formers: Berridge designs, manufactures, sells and leases 11 portable roll formers. Each roll former is factory-set, adjustments necessary and forms one profile eliminating complicated and error-prone die-swapping. Batch control computers are available to automate panel production. All machines require the use of Berridge coil material to ensure quality and consistency.
- Full testing, architectural, engineering & marketing support for factory-produced and site-formed products: Call (800) 669-0009 to speak with a Berridge architect, engineer, or sales representative.
- The industry’s most respected Watertightness Warranty Program: 2Yr, 5Yr, 10Yr, 20Yr, or NDL.
To learn more about Berridge products or how your company can increase profitability by working with Berridge, call toll-free: (800) 669-0009, and ask to speak with your personal sales or technical representative.