Fry Reglet Corporation
For more than 65 years, Fry Reglet has been the trusted source for superior metal fabrications and component systems. Fry Reglet’s comprehensive selection of moisture prevention products offer the ultimate in protection from the elements. Available nationwide in a variety of materials and finishes, Fry Reglet offers five pre-engineered flashing systems tailored for specific substrates – all designed, tested and proved to keep wind and moisture from getting under the roof. Plus, Fry Reglet provides a complete solution with drawings, installation instructions and the best technical support in the industry.
Our patented SpringLok Flashing System has proven superior to other roof flashing systems and field flashing. Most roof failures begin at the perimeter and spread inward. The SpringLok Flashing System uses the relationship between our pre-engineered reglet and flashing to create resistance, or ‘spring’ to hold the flashing tight against the parapet wall.
- The only Reglet & Flashing System on the market tested and proven to resist wind velocities up to 110 mph
- Precision roll-formed material provides consistency in quality compared to field fabricated parts
- Factory fabricated corners insure a seamless, moisture protected installation versus field fabricated parts
- 2-piece system allows for easy removal and replacement of counter flashing during roof repairs
- Available in Stainless or Galvanized Steel, Aluminum and Copper
Choose the roof flashing with over a half century history of success in the field – Fry Reglet, the most recognized and specified brand of flashing in the nation