Lakeside Construction Fasteners
Providing Alternative Fastener & Foams Solutions
Through quality products, a focus on customer service, and streamlined global manufacturing allows Lakeside Construction Fasteners to secure a competitive advantage in the global economy. Today, LCF with many years of expertise provides innovative programs that have reduced customer inventory, material, and transportation costs. We have the experience and proven record of providing multi-channel sourcing solutions to our customers that best fit their individual needs.
- ISO/QS/Six-Sigma approved manufacturers available upon request!
- Quality departments to "Make Quality Happen” (in-house labs and testing equipment)!
- Quality departments versed in most major internationally established quality standards such as UL, CSA, CUL, NSF, ASTM, ANSI, BSI, etc!
- Products manufactured and inspected to customer standards established before production begins!
- Pre-shipment audits to agree A.Q.L. Samples based upon MIL-STD-105D/E or BS5001, etc!
Post Frame / Ag.
Lakeside Construction Fasteners offers rural builders many fastener and foam solutions focused on quality. The T17 #10 WOOD-X; #12 FASTLOK; #14 MASTERGRIP are designed for all types of decking substrate materials including hard woods for all post frame applications.
Lakeside Construction Fasteners offers residential contractors & builders many fastener/foam alternative solutions focused on metal roofing applications, gutter filtration/protection, soffit ventilation products, hip/valley expandable closures, and proper ridge venting products.
Lakeside Construction Fasteners offers light commercial Contractors & Builders many unique fastener/foam alternative solutions. LCF focuses on many metal-to-metal roofing applications, sidewall continuous insulation, below slab products, and products used in foundation systems.
Lakeside Construction Fasteners offers modular building manufacturers many unique fastener/foam alternative solutions. LCF focuses on metal-foam insulation sidewall applications that includes continuous insulation, coated expandable universal closures to seal.